MARYLAND WEAPONS CRIMES LAWYER
Affordable & Competent Maryland Weapons Crime Lawyer
Frederick, Hagerstown, Cumberland, Bowie, Annapolis,
Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Owings Mills
A weapon crimes lawyer can help you with charges related to dangerous weapons.
Dangerous Weapons Information
• One cannot wear or carry a dangerous weapon hidden on or about the body.
• One cannot wear or carry a dangerous weapon “openly” for the purpose of injuring someone.
• Misdemeanor – Up to 3 years and/or $1,000.00.
Also, a weapon crimes lawyer can help you with charges related to handguns and assault rifles.
• One cannot wear, carry, or transport a handgun, regardless if its concealed or open, on or about the body.
• One cannot wear, carry, or knowingly transport a handgun, in a vehicle traveling on a public road.
• Up to $2500.00 and/or up to 10 years in jail.
Note: Having a valid permit can affect the outcome of some weapon’s charges.
AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY CAN HELP TO EITHER DISMISS OR LOWER THE WEAPONS CHARGES
We have handled all types of criminal matters. Further, Mr. Ameche is proud to offer his clients over 25 years of experience. Accordingly, we will try to get the best outcome for your criminal matter. Hence, our goal is simply to get the best possible results for each of our clients in every case we handle.