MARYLAND DRUG CRIMES LAWYER
∼ Having an experienced Maryland drug crimes lawyer is a must! ∼
Call or Text
Frederick, Hagerstown, Cumberland, Westminster, Rockville, PG County, Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Ellicott City, Baltimore, Owings Mills
Affordable Maryland Drug Crimes Lawyer
A drug crimes attorney can help if you’ve been charged with a drug possession or distribution of drugs.
• 1) Schedule 1 drugs: Ecstasy, LSD, and Heroin.
• 2) Schedule 2 drugs: Cocaine and Morphine.
• 3) Schedule 3 drugs: Anabolic steroids and Vicodin.
• 4) Schedule 4 drugs: Ambien, Xanax, and Valium.
• 5) Schedule 5 drugs: Lyrica and cough suppressants.
Penalty for Possession:
Controlled Substances (excluding marijuana) – Such as heroin (smack, tar, junk, white), cocaine (blow, coke) and methamphetamines (meth).
• Maximum penalty of up to 4 years and/or $25,000 fine.
Drug Paraphernalia—Use or possession with intent to use (i.e., syringes).
• Maximum—4 years and/or $25,000 fine.
An experienced Maryland drug crimes attorney can help to either dismiss or lower the charges
Steven C. Ameche is an experienced Maryland drug crimes attorney. Accordingly, our Maryland office is committed to protecting the rights of people who have been charged with a drug crime. Due to our extensive experience, our office has successfully handled all types of Maryland drug crime matters. Mr. Ameche is proud to offer his clients over 25 years of front line experience. Accordingly, our well respected law office will try to get the best outcome for your matter. Hence, our goal is simply to achieve the best possible results for each of our clients in every case we handle.