DISORDERLY CONDUCT LAWYER
Affordable & Competent Disorderly Conduct Lawyer
A disorderly conduct lawyer can help you with disturbing the peace related charges.
Disturbing the Peace Related Behavior
• Blocking or obstructing someone from moving in a public place.
• Willfully acting in a disorderly way in public - usually screaming and yelling.
• Disobeying an order from a police officer who is trying to prevent a disturbance of the peace.
• Making loud noise that disturbs someone else's peace.
• Misdemeanor - Up to 60 days in jail and/or $500.
AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY CAN HELP TO EITHER DISMISS OR LOWER THE DISORDERLY CONDUCT CHARGES
Call (240) 705-8960 to speak with a Disorderly Conduct lawyer.
Also, use our contact form and a disturbing the peace lawyer will contact you.
We handle most felony and misdemeanors. Further, we represent people who have been charged with assault trespassing and bench warrants. Accordingly, if you would like to talk to a Disturbing the Peace attorney about a case, call us toll free at (240) 705-8960 for a free consultation. Also, you can complete our website contact form and a lawyer will call you back.
Our disorderly conduct attorneys have successfully handled all types of criminal matters. Further, we represent clients throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia. Mr. Ameche is proud to offer his clients over 24 years of experience. Accordingly, our well respected disturbing the peace lawyers will try to get the best outcome for your criminal matter. Hence, our goal is simply to get the best possible results for each of our clients in every case we handle.