TENANT ACCIDENT LAWYER
NO RECOVERY - NO FEE!
A Tenant Accident Lawyer helps people who have been injured while renting on someone else’s premises. Further, if you were injured on an unmarked, slippery surface or you fell down a dimly lit stairwell, you may be able to get money through a tenant accident claim.
Renter Type Accidents:
– Falls on wet, greasy or icy floors
– Criminal attacks that resulted from inadequate security
– Falls from unlit or poorly lit hallways and stairwells
– Swimming pool accidents
– Building code violations that involve unsafe installations
– Dog bites or animal attacks
– Hazardous or toxic materials exposure
Landlords have a legal responsibility to keep their property free from foreseeable or expected dangers. Accordingly, working with an experienced and dedicated personal injury attorney in Washington, DC, Prince George’s County, Montgomery County or other nearby counties in Maryland, can help you obtain the money that you should receive from your injuries.
A renter accident lawyer understands the way the system works. Further, we have a successful record of getting the money you deserve. We are also aware of the pain, suffering and many issues that come with tenant accidents. Your injuries can keep you out of work as well as affect your life. In addition, you may be entitled to receive money for the following:
• Medical expenses
• Lost wages
• Pain and suffering
• Reduced earnings due to long-term injuries