MARYLAND THEFT LAWYER
Affordable & Competent Maryland Theft Attorney
Frederick, Hagerstown, Cumberland, Westminster, Ellicott City
Oakland, Annapolis, Bowie, Baltimore, Columbia, Owings Mills
What you may want to know about your Maryland Theft Attorney…
An experienced Maryland theft lawyer can help you with the charges of felony or misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, burglary and scheme.
• Misdemeanor theft of property or services with a value of less than $100.
• Misdemeanor theft of property or services with a value of less than $1,000.
• Felony theft of property or services with a value of at least $1,000 but less than $10,000.
• Felony theft of property/services with a value of at least $10,000 but less than $100,000.
• And felony theft of property or services with a value of $100,000 or more.
Sometimes several thefts are committed in one continuing course or scheme. Accordingly, the State may choose to add up the total value of the stolen property and charge a defendant with one count.
AN EXPERIENCED MARYLAND THEFT ATTORNEY CAN HELP TO EITHER DISMISS OR LOWER THEFT CHARGES
In addition to criminal charges, a person convicted of a theft crime may also have to repay the victim for the value of the property.
Affordable and Competent
Mr. Ameche is a reasonably priced and experienced Maryland theft attorney. Our office also handles other misdemeanors and felonies, such as assault. Steven Ameche is proud to offer his clients over 25 years of experience. Accordingly, our well respected law office will try to get the best outcome for your case. Hence, our goal is simply to achieve the best possible results for each of our clients in every case we handle.