MARYLAND MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
A Maryland motorcycle accident lawyer ∼ that has personally laid his bike down ∼ understands what you are going through…
Competent Maryland Bike Attorney
No Fee If Insurance Doesn’t Pay!
Call or Text
Frederick, Hagerstown, Cumberland, Westminster, Oakland
Rockville, Annapolis, Bowie, Baltimore, Columbia, Owings Mills
A Maryland motorcycle accident attorney can show you the steps to take to make sure your medical bills are paid and that you receive just and fair compensation.
There is no nice way to frame a motorcycle accident. To begin with, both you and your bike are a mess. Further, you truly understand the meaning of road rash. Additionally, you’re probably either laid up in a hospital or laid up at home trying to deal with everyday things. Also, getting your bike fixed, seeking medical help and missing time from work are all taking its toll. Accordingly, a motorcycle accident lawyer can help you to deal with all of this.
• WHAT TO DO AFTER A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT:
After you have been in a bike accident, there are steps you should take to protect your health and other interests.
1. Make sure the police are involved. Also, get a copy of the police report.
2. Get proper medical help. Additionally, call an ambulance if you have to, or visit an emergency room as soon as you can. Be aware, sometimes you can be hurt and not know it. Keep in mind, some injuries can be hidden. In short, have a doctor check you out completely.
3. Get everyone’s contact information. Specifically, the person who caused the accident, and anyone else involved. Additionally, get a card from the police officer. Further, take pictures of the insurance card and drivers license of the person responsible. Finally, and most important – witnesses! Get witness names, telephone numbers and addresses.
4. Do not speak to the insurance company. Usually, it is better to have your lawyer speak with them.
A Maryland motorcycle accident lawyer knows how to deal with insurance companies so that you can rest and heal.
Money can’t fix everything. But, it can help you to deal with things after it’s all over. As a rule of thumb, the amount of money you get for your accident will depend on your injuries. Further, the settlement amount will depend on the amount of the medical bills and the negligence of the driver who caused the accident.
Mr. Ameche knows the legal system. Additionally, he has been very successful in getting good results. Further, he is personally aware of the pain and suffering that comes with motorcycle accident injuries, and will resolve the case accordingly.
In essence, Steven Ameche understands that your bike accident injuries can keep you out of work as well as change your daily life. Accordingly, you may be able to get money for the following:
• Medical bills
• Money you lost from missing work
♦ Pain and suffering
In short, please call or text (240) 705-8960. Further, you can email us at email@example.com.