MARYLAND DRUG CRIMES LAWYER
Call or Text
(240) 705-8960 | (202) 361-9955
Frederick, Hagerstown, Cumberland, Westminster,
Annapolis, Bowie, Baltimore, Columbia, Owings Mills
Affordable Maryland Drug Crimes Lawyer
A Drug Crimes Lawyer can help if you’ve been charged with a crime due to drug possession or distribution of drugs.
• 1) Schedule 1 drugs: Ecstasy, LSD, and Heroin.
• 2) Schedule 2 drugs: Cocaine and Morphine.
• 3) Schedule 3 drugs: Anabolic steroids and Vicodin.
• 4) Schedule 4 drugs: Ambien, Xanax, and Valium.
• 5) Schedule 5 drugs: Lyrica and cough suppressants.
Penalty for Possession:
Controlled Substances (excluding marijuana). Such as heroin (smack, tar, junk, white), cocaine (blow, coke) and methamphetamines (meth).
• Maximum penalty of up to 4 years and/or $25,000 fine.
Drug Paraphernalia—Use or possession with intent to use (i.e., syringes).
• Maximum—4 years and/or $25,000 fine.
An experienced Drug Crimes Lawyer can help to either dismiss or lower the charges
Steven C. Ameche is an experienced Drug Crimes Lawyer. Accordingly, our Maryland office is committed to protecting the rights of people who have been charged with a crime. Due to our extensive experience, our office has successfully handled all types of criminal law matters. Mr. Ameche is proud to offer his clients over 25 years of experience. Accordingly, our well respected law office will try to get the best outcome for your matter. Hence, our goal is simply to achieve the best possible results for each of our clients in every case we handle.
Call or text at (240) 705-8960 to speak to a drug crimes lawyer. Also, email at email@example.com.