WEAPON CRIMES LAWYER
Affordable & Competent Weapon Crimes Lawyer
A weapon crimes lawyer can help you with charges related to dangerous weapons.
Dangerous Weapons Information
• One cannot wear or carry a dangerous weapon hidden on or about the body.
• One cannot wear or carry a dangerous weapon "openly" for the purpose of injuring someone.
• Misdemeanor - Up to 3 years and/or $1,000.00.
Also, a weapon crimes lawyer can help you with charges related to handguns and assault rifles.
• One cannot wear, carry, or transport a handgun, regardless if its concealed or open, on or about the body.
• One cannot wear, carry, or knowingly transport a handgun, in a vehicle traveling on a public road.
• Up to $2500.00 and/or up to 10 years in jail.
♦ Note: Having a valid permit can affect the outcome of some weapon's charges.
AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY CAN HELP TO EITHER DISMISS OR LOWER THE WEAPONS CHARGES
Call (240) 705-8960 to speak with a Weapon Crimes lawyer.
We handle most felony and misdemeanors. Further, we represent people who have been charged with assault and bench warrants. Accordingly, if you would like to talk to a dangerous weapons or gun law attorney about a case, call us at (240) 705-8960 for a free consultation. Also, you can complete our website contact form and a lawyer will call you back.
Our weapon crimes attorneys have successfully handled all types of criminal matters. Further, we represent clients throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia. Mr. Ameche is proud to offer his clients over 24 years of experience. Accordingly, our well respected gun and dangerous weapons lawyers will try to get the best outcome for your criminal matter. Hence, our goal is simply to get the best possible results for each of our clients in every case we handle.